ARENA IMMOBILIARE offers for sale
EXCLUSIVE TERRACED HOUSE in the municipality of Segrate
Within the district of Redecesio, we offer an interesting terraced house composed as follows:
- Mezzanine floor: The first part of the private garden accompanies us to the front door, we find a large living room, kitchen that connects with the second part of the internal garden and finally the master bathroom;
- First floor: Hallway with double bedroom, two single bedrooms and the second bathroom;
- Open space attic;
- Basement: Tavern with access to the garage.
Shops and all the basic necessities within a radius of 500 meters,
Means of transport :
- Bus lines that stop near Redecesio: 39, 53, 54, 924, 925.
(Line 924 is the first bus ride that goes to Redecesio in Segrate. It stops nearby at 06:04. )
( Line 39 is the last bus ride that goes to Redecesio in Segrate. It stops nearby at 02:01. )
- Train lines that stop near Redecesio: S5, S6, S9
-Metro lines that stop near Redecesio: M2.
-The nearest tram station is Rimembranze Di Lambrate, a 3-minute walk from Redecesio
(Line 19 is the first Tram ride that goes to Redecesio in Segrate. Stops nearby at 04:47)
(Line 33 is the last Tram ride that goes to Redecesio in Segrate. Stops nearby at 02:20
THE CITY OF SEGRATE
Segrate is a town of 36 245 inhabitants in the metropolitan city of Milan. On the municipal territory there are the following infrastructures; the seaplane base, an artificial lake of 1125 km≤, Linate Airport, the third in Italy for the number of passengers, and the San Raffaele Hospital. In addition, many large companies have chosen this municipality for its strategic location, including Mediaset, IBM, Symantec, Mondadori, TeleTu, 3M and Lexmark.
Segrate will be home to the new Westfield Milano shopping centre, designed to become the largest and most iconic shopping, dining and leisure destination in Italy.
EP gl nren kWh/m2 yearly
EP gl ren kWh/m2 yearly
En. output almost Zero